U.S. National Lyme Group Lyme@groups.lymedisease.org
Join any or many. To join state or special sub-groups, join the national group, Lyme.groups.io first, then subscribe to sub-groups. This will allow you to see national announcements and discussions, as well as topics focused on parents or states. All state groups can be found at Lyme.groups.io/g/XX where XX is your state postal code e.g. Lyme.groups.io/g/CA, etc. We provide a special sub-group for parents of pediatric Lyme patients: Lyme.groups.io/g/Parents. You are free to join multiple groups, for example, adjoining states or your state and Parents. If you join at the national level only, you will only be able to participate in national discussions until you join a sub-group.
This group is sponsored by LymeDisease.org, the largest and most trusted communications network representing Lyme disease patients in the nation. With an active Facebook, Twitter and Web presence, our quarterly journal, the Lyme Times, published for over 40 years, and these groups we draw millions of online visits each year.
- 6,305 Members
- 263 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.